Site Reliability Engineer
Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Software
At Zoox, you'll be responsible for measuring and maintaining the uptime of the many services critical to the development process of an autonomous vehicle. You will also be heavily involved in all phases of rolling out a service from designing systems that are easy to maintain and fault-tolerant through deployment and operation and continual improvement. Zoox is a robotics company and our ethos of automation extends throughout the infrastructure components we build. Be prepared to work with systems handling large volumes of data and data processing pipelines performing compute intensive tasks on CPUs and GPUs.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, math, or related field
- Fluency in Python or C / C++
- Experience designing and running systems with SLA requirements.
- Master's degree in computer science or related degree
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with web technologies (AWS, S3, EC2, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS)
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.