Business Applications and Systems Lead
Menlo Park, CA
Operations – Information Technology
Our Business Applications and Systems lead will be responsible for evaluating, prototyping, implementing, and supporting various engineering applications for Zoox. This includes integration, deployment, and, at times, customization of both packaged applications and in-house development of production services. Strong emphasis is placed on building an agile team that can iterate quickly through solutions, integrate with developers, and help build a successful DevOps practice through CI/CD tool sets and principles.
- Meet with engineering stakeholders and deliver net new services and applications
- Evaluate competing products, perform technical and cost analysis, and lead implementation
- Introduce and lead a Devops practice at Zoox
- Maintain and manage ERP, SSO, PLM, and other core business applications
- Passionate about software and service development
- Applications, technical, or development operations leadership experience
- Ability to move up and down the operational, architectural, and management capabilities stack
- A strong sense of shared responsibility and willingness to help others
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.