Foster City, CA
Manufacturing Operations – Logistics
As our analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our Internal Warehouse Logistics. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to think creatively while paying careful attention to details. This position is based in our logistics warehouse, located in Foster City, California.
- Develop metrics in collaboration with primary stakeholders to display current trends, as well as future projections
- Own metric reporting and design, as well as standardization as it pertains to warehouse analysis and logistics
- Support change management and continuous improvement methodologies with big data
- Coordinate interactions between project managers and internal Logistics to support the resolution of projects efficiently, ensuring all involved adhere to deadlines
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Analysis, Computer Systems Analysis, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain operations, logistics, or manufacturing
- Commanding knowledge of lean principles, distribution or fulfilment processes, logistics business systems, pre-determined motion and time standards, and application of optimization and simulation methodologies
- Experience and thorough knowledge of supply chain and operations performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety, throughput, costs)
- Strong understanding of data mining concepts and techniques, and their relation to MRP and ERP systems
- Strong understanding of SQL required, Python and HTML preferred.
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.