Investor Relations Coordinator & Executive Assistant to the CFO
Foster City, CA
Finance – Finance
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the investor relations function within Finance, and also working with the Finance, Legal, and Places & Build teams as an executive assistant. This is an ideal position for a fast-paced, self-starter that wants to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment. This role requires strong people skills, attention to detail, the ability to adapt quickly, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple requests simultaneously. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role.
- Plan and manage logistics for high profile investor visits and coordinate across various departments and stakeholders within Zoox to ensure smooth execution
- Liaise with investors, respond to inquiries in a timely manner, and manage the flow of confidential information between Zoox and existing/prospective investors
- Maintain investor tracker with contact information and detailed notes
- Write informative briefing documents to prepare executive team ahead of investor meetings
- Support Finance, Legal, and Places & Build functions on various administrative tasks including planning travel, filing monthly expense reports, daily calendar management, and other tasks as needed
- Build collaborative relationships with executive assistants, leaders, and team members across Zoox
- Prior experience in a role that requires strong people skills, a high degree of cross-functional coordination, and strong logistics/planning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior investor relations experience
- Project Management or similar experience in a start-up environment
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note: You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.