Foster City, CA
Information Technology – Engineering Applications
This position is part of the IT team at Zoox and belongs to the Application Operations sub-team. An IT Application Administrator serves as an application owner on the Application Operations team. This position is responsible for the health and reporting of an application, as well as handling application upgrades and features requests. The Zoox application portfolio ranges from vehicle engineering and design applications to deep learning tools. In this role, the employee will be surrounded with exceptional peers and will be exposed to many challenging tasks with many opportunities to learn and grow.
- Subject Matter Expert on commercial-off-the-shelf applications and custom built applications.
- Working with clients on feature requests, upgrades, migrations, and integrations.
- Monitors application performance and uptime via established IT monitoring practices and methods.
- Manages workflows and in-application configurations to meet user needs.
- Light Scripting / API Consumption for reporting or data management.
- License management.
- Ability to take ownership of an application and evangelize its proper use.
- Experience being a Subject Matter Expert in both enterprise class applications as well as smaller, more specialized applications.
- Comfortable in Powershell, Python or Bash.
- Passionate about software and service development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- License management experience a plus.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.