Investors Tribe – Product
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £2 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
The CRM Manager works as part of a cross-functional team to optimise engagement with existing customers, in order to improve customer engagement and outcomes, while driving business value for Zopa.
- Work within a cross-functional team to shape and execute an effective engagement strategy for existing customers, which is aligned with the goals of the business
- Ensure appropriate planning and management of each campaign, supporting timely, high quality delivery, good stakeholder engagement, and alignment with activity across the business
- Identify the requirements for each campaign and work to bring together the creative, data, product and operational parts of execution
- Determine success criteria for each campaign and rigorously analyse the results, suggesting improvements and testing new ideas
- Drive adoption of Zopa’s CRM tools across the company and encourage development and use of best-practice
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant and align to regulations
- Experience in implementing customer engagement programmes and activities, ideally in a financial institution or any organisation that is a leader in consumer relationship marketing
- Passionate about deepening relationships with our customers through effective campaigns, building customer loyalty and engagement while understanding what is commercially viable
- Understands technology and technical integration, particularly use of marketing automation platforms, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Project management skills, preferably in an agile environment
- Confident, sociable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, and excited about working in the financial technology space
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.