Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Technology – Software Engineering
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £2 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Zopa is looking for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to assist with projects and support work. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of configuring Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), who can work alongside our CRM and Product teams to ensure we get the most out of the platform and deliver great customer experiences.
You will work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) to:
- Create and maintain Lists, Data Extensions and subscriber lists
- Create segmentation groups
- Track communications
- Develop relevant reports and dashboards.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back
- Use SF Connector for passing data to and from Salesforce Service Cloud
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize customer solutions
- Provide support and point of escalation for product teams using Marketing Cloud
- Complete QA checks on changes to data and journeys
- Configure business process managed through Marketing Cloud, e.g. content approval processes and groups
- Configure and run triggers and API calls within the Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) platform
- Support our social media users through configuration and maintenance of Social Studio
- Gather requirements and manage small and large projects and support tasks, prioritising work accordingly
- Good communication skills to be able to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across the organisation, and particularly marketing, product and analysts
- Be enthusiastic about Salesforce and the opportunities it presents as a platform – we want you to suggest and implement changes and help Zopa get the most from the platform
Experience and qualifications:
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and hands on knowledge of Studios and Builders is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Administration and configuration
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Credential preferred.
- Experience with basic HTML (For example, creating tables, links, and bolding).
- Experience with AMPscript and SQL
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.