Personal Assistant - Executive Level
Operations – Administration
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
We are looking to recruit a confident and proactive Personal Assistant to support 2 executives here at Zopa!
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role & organisational environment and possess a keen attention to detail alongside excellent interpersonal, organisational, written and communication skills.
What will you be doing?
- To manage complex diaries, as well as all telephone and email inquiries
- To arrange meetings and make any preparations for them, as well as take minutes when required
- To draft and edit documents, and produce business management reports
- To arrange suitable travel, accommodation and attendance at key events
- To conduct general administrative duties
Who would be great for the role?
- Seasoned PA/EA within similar organisations
- Have excellent organisational, time management and multi tasking skills
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Strong diary management experience, working with complex diaries
- Strong communications skills
- Confident and pro-active individual who can use their own initiative, but must also be a team player
- The ability to stay calm when in high pressure situations
- Excellent IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Secretarial skills such as minute taking essential
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.