Procurement Lead - 6 month contract
Finance – Finance
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Procurement Lead to support the Procurement function on its transformation journey.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Partnering with budget owners to ensure early engagement and a forward looking pipeline of Procurement activity;
- A mix of strategic sourcing, commercial advice and contract negotiation activity with a key focus on IT and Professional Services categories;
- Development and implementation of best practice procurement toolkits and ongoing training;
- Implementing a contracts management platform and processes to influence commercial outcomes
Candidates should have;
- A broad range of category expertise with depth in IT and Professional Services
- Experience within Financial Services and/or fast paced Technology environments
- A strong track record engaging at senior management level and leveraging supply markets to achieve value for money and best in class contracts.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.