Financial Credit Product Manager
Unsecured Personal Loans Tribe – Product
Job Title: Financial Credit Product Manager
Location: London Bridge
Closing Date: February 23rd, 2018
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £2 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
As part of our expansion we are currently looking for a Financial Credit Product Manager to work on our new lending features. Working with the Unsecured Personal Loans team, driving step-change improvements in lending product performance, the Financial Credit Product Manager will be responsible for:
· Optimising Zopa's customer acquisition models on a regular basis
· Building models for channel management of lending products
· Developing models, hypothesis testing, and monitoring portfolio trends.
· Refining lending strategies spanning the entire customer lifecycle from Application and Fraud Prevention to Existing Customer Strategies.
· Working with cross-functional teams including sales, data science, product and IT to develop the Credit Card products
Essential skills and experience
· In-depth experience working in the Credit/Lending industry, specifically on developing products
· A degree/diploma or equivalent in a mathematical discipline
· SQL or SAS skills
· Programming ability with either Python, R, Scala, Java or Matlab in a data science context (either creating propensity models, segmentations or solving complex problems using optimisations techniques)
· Previous Analytics experience in a Financial Services Organization, ideally around Risk
· Conceptual thinking – ability to find innovative ways to solve analytical problems
· Ability to gain insight from data, assess the commercial/financial impact and recommend action
· Ability to consistently deliver accurate, error-free results to a high standard within tight deadlines