Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Operations – HR/Recruitment
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £2 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Zopa is growing a lot right now. Between the continued scaling of the P2P platform, and the new financial products we’re building as part of the Zopa Bank launch, we’re looking to strengthen and diversify our product and tech teams. Because of this, we’re looking to bring on board a contract tech recruiter over the next 3 to 6 months, to make sure we’re able to find the right people to meet our lofty hiring goals.
We’ll give you access to a variety of recruiter tools to deliver this (Entelo, Linkedin, IndeedPrime, Hackajobs, etc.) and we’re open to you suggesting more if you believe it’ll help you attract more talent.
The primary focus of this recruiter will be to:
- Proactively identify and attract tech talent to Zopa (whether through Headhunting, Networking, or Brand Attraction).
- Searching beyond the UK to identify talent across Europe and further a field that could be enticed to the UK.
- Ensure that all Candidates experience a recruitment process reflective of our culture and brand, and that they leave the right lasting impression of Zopa.
- Build strong relationships with the hiring managers across the business to define present and future recruitment requirements as needed by the business.
- Utilise a variety of recruitment channels to find the right talent, with a focus on cost, quality, and speed.
To show us that you’re capable of being a recruiter at Zopa, we’d like to see the following demonstrated:
- Experience delivering high volume recruitment to fast growing, technology focussed companies
- A proven track record in in-house recruitment (or similar experience in an RPO/Consultancy setup)
- The ability to work on a variety of tech roles (Software Engineering, DevOps, QA, InfoSec, etc.)
- Hands on sourcing experience, which means you can autonomously deliver against the roles you’re working on
- Broad knowledge of both popular and emerging recruitment channels
This is an opportunity to make a difference in a really crucial hiring phase of Zopa’s existence. If that sounds interesting to you, please do get in touch.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.