Analyst - Investors
Investors Tribe – Growth - Investors Squad
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
At Zopa, analysts are the people that inspire ideas and strategies to drive our business forward and make our products better for customers. They’re a rare mix: creative problem solvers who are also analytical and confident in using data whilst also having genuine empathy for customers.
Your reach and exposure will be huge and you’ll be working across a range of different projects across the business.
Some of the exiting things we are working on…
- Launching new products to appeal to more customers
- Innovating on our product features to ensure our investors continue to love our product
- Launching new technology to ensure that what we do today can be done more efficiently
- Conducting analysis to identify areas that we are doing well on, and areas that we need to improve
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! * Watch our video for more insights! *
- You’ll be highly analytical while being empathetic – you're confident with data while never losing sight of how the numbers you’re crunching affect the people who use our products
- A natural problem solver – you see the opportunity in complex problems and look for solutions
- You’re passionate about creating the next generation of financial products using innovative technologies
- You’re a conceptual thinker – you have an ability to find innovative ways to solve analytical problems
- Continuously curious, you’re always seeking to deepen your knowledge around different technologies and disciplines
- You’re highly collaborative and a great communicator, you’re able to work well with people of different roles and levels
“You really do influence a lot of things. You influence what is the next feature that we’re going to build, you influence what is the target market we’re going to address with the new feature we’re building, how we allocate resources and so on. So yeah, quite a big impact” -Product Designer, Money Management App
Where your career could go?
At Zopa, your career could follow one of several career paths depending on your interests, skills and experiences. If product and strategy is your thing, you could progress into a product management role; if you’d like to stay closer to quantitative analytics, you might specialize in credit risk. Data science, user research or design are also options for you. We are committed to moving your career forwards and developing Zopa’s leaders of tomorrow.
“There’s no better feeling than when we’ve just released a new feature, we’ve fixed a problem that was going on with our platform and we see customers noticing it and leaving us reviews and saying ‘that’s so good, or you know this is a great product, thank you for having it, it just makes it worth it!” - Delphine, Product Manager
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.