Process Improvement Specialist
Service Excellence Tribe – Service Excellence Tribe /
Employee - Permanent
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’ve been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving, and we’ve just launched a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
As a Process Improvement Specialist at Zopa, you will help us to continue to evolve all our operational processes across our variety of consumer products that will enable better experiences for our operational teams and our customers.
A day in the life:
- Create business cases for process change / improvements and manage these tightly to deliver the targets that have been identified
- Effectively prioritise a pipeline of work to ensure returning improvements in a logical way that will return to most benefit across all areas of the business
- Build process structures/Hierarchy and leading the business through new ways of working
- Use leadership skills to ensure effective management against all process materials across the operational space with an eye on business and customer outcomes
- Partner with process owners to help evolve and develop processes that will continue to improve customer experiences, reduce errors and cost
- Maintain knowledge of operational procedures and ensure documentation is relevant and updated across all areas of the process pyramid
- Share your own experiences of managing processes and identifying opportunities by directing and sharing learnings from your own personal tool-kit and techniques across the operation
- Support key business programmes by partnering with technology, operations and suppliers to ensure processes support the business objectives and work for all areas of operations
- Reviewing processes end to end through a customer, business and operational lens to drive forward recommendations and improvements to stakeholders and drive these forward following approval
- You’ll have proven Process Management experience in roles such as Process Ownership, Process development consultancy, Process Analyst etc
- You'll have experience in creating process improvements into operational areas
- You'll have a history of building new process structures from the outset and leading on these
- You’ll have a history of delivering improvements using methodology such as Lean or Six Sigma
- You’re passionate about introducing new ways of working and influencing the benefits of these to key stakeholders
- You’ve got great attention to detail and a laser focus on improving process and procedures that drive operational, business and customer benefits
- You’ll have the ability to build and influence business cases for change and lead these through to completion both through working with others and in an autonomous way
- You’re a good balanced decision maker that can partner cross functionally with key stakeholders to make key business judgements
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.