Senior Product Analyst - Top up Squad
UPL Tribe – Top Ups Squad
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
We’re looking for an experienced commercial Analyst to manage one of our loan products. This will involve developing the product strategy to identify the biggest opportunities and how to tackle them. You’ll work across the business from credit risk, developers and designers to build a product that customers love, whilst also taking account of the commercial objectives to make it a success!
* Watch our video for more insights as life as an analyst at Zopa Here!
- A natural problem solver – you see the opportunity in complex problems and look for solutions. You can take a big problem and understand the key levers that affect the outcome.
- You’ll be highly analytical while being empathetic – you can crunch the numbers to deliver insight, whilst considering the customer impact. You’ll have some experience of analytical tools such as Python, SQL, Tableau or Excel.
- You’re passionate about creating the next generation of financial products using innovative technologies. You understand the software development process and how to engage with technical stakeholders. You can break down broad intent into detailed requirements.
- You know how to get insights from customers, whether this is from data, prototyping sessions, or speaking with our customers.
- You’re highly collaborative and a great communicator, you’re able to work well with people of different roles and levels. You’ll be comfortable mentoring other analysts to develop their analytical capabilities.
- You’ve worked in a delivery-focussed organisation and have a track record of getting results, e.g. delivering projects for a consultancy, or rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in at a startup
“You really do influence a lot of things. You influence what is the next feature that we’re going to build, you influence what is the target market we’re going to address with the new feature we’re building, how we allocate resources and so on. So yeah, quite a big impact” Product Designer, Money Management App
“There’s no better feeling than when we’ve just released a new feature, we’ve fixed a problem that was going on with our platform and we see customers noticing it and leaving us reviews and saying ‘that’s so good, or you know this is a great product, thank you for having it, it just makes it worth it!” Delphine, Product Manager
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.