HR – HR
Hello there. We’re Zopa the Feel Good Money company.
In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
It works so well that we want to give our customers access to other great products and tools, empowering them to better manage their money. That’s why, in December 2018, we launched a different type of bank, allowing us to bring a greater range of smart finance products to even more people.
A little about the team… we are a fun and sociable group of “Zopians” who thrive on a new challenge and love to find innovative ways to work and play.
On a day to day basis you will be helping to make Zopa a great place to work, you will:
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and the wider business advising on all areas of the employment life-cycle
- Provide support, advice and guidance to the business in all employee relations issues
- Take ownership of off-boarding process including exit interviews, trend analysis etc…
- Apply judgement to individual cases and make decisions
- Identify and manage and/or escalate risks, trends and opportunities
- Run the end to end performance management process for your designated client group
- Have strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Undertake HR related projects and assignments as may be required
- Identify trends and their root causes, generate and implement solutions to support overall employee engagement
- Ability to think beyond immediate day to day issues and understanding of wider HR landscape
- Carry out any other duties required by the business within the scope of the role
- Provide support to HR Ops manager in the implementation of systems and processes
This is the background we'd like to see on your CV/profile:
- Proven track record as an HR Advisor or HR Generalist, within a fast-paced financial, tech or professional services environment.
- CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience of Producing key HR analytics and MI
- Able to own and drive HR cases as well as projects
- Experience of working with HR Systems (We use Bamboo)
- Presentation skills
- Good eye for detail
- Strong prioritisation skills
On a personal level, these are the qualities we’d like to see:
- We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. You will be working within a team which has a wealth of experience from different backgrounds- so should be willing to learn from your peers and be open to share your own experiences with the team.