Project Manager - Bank Launch
Bank Build – Banking Ops
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
It's going to be an exciting and challenging process, and one of the most important aspects of doing this well will be creating an internal infrastructure that merges the best features of tradition finance with more modern solutions, such as setting up, embedding, and operating end to end PMO processes.
On a day to day basis this will include things like:
- Governance: Schedule and act as secretariat for all key programme meetings
- Planning: Lead / facilitate the creation and maintenance of end-to-end detailed programme plans
- Forecasting: Budgeting
- Reporting: Producing consolidated programme level status reports
- Risk, issue and dependency management: Setting up and monitoring the proactive management programme level of risk and issues
We'd like the Project Manager to be able to demonstrate these experiences:
- Managing large projects and programmes
- Setting up and running PMOs
- Working in lean and agile organisations and environments
We'd also expect this Project Manager to be a:
- Good communicator
- Stakeholder manager
- Team player
- Practitioner with the ability to roll up their sleeves and support
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.