Bank Build – Technology
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £2.8 billion to 300,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
This role is based in our new development center in Barcelona!
Are you quick to spot the critical bugs? Do you excel at finding what’s wrong with software? Does creating the best software and user experience excite you? Zopa is looking for Quality Assurance engineers like you.
In this role, you will need to put yourself in the end user's shoes and make sure the product answers all their unique actions, needs and points of interaction with the product. You will work closely with people across engineering, product and support to help deliver an amazing experience using the best technologies available.
- From 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer:Specifying, implementing and executing Test Suites -manual and automated
- Enabling the development team to increase testing efficiency and advise on best practices
- Collaboration with different teams to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Preparation of the testing environment
- Knowledgeable with Databases
- Excellent troubleshooting and researching skills
- Experience with agile development environments
- Good English communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience using programming languages like Java
- ISTQB Foundation level
What we Offer
- New Office in sunny Barcelona. We are right next to Sants station, a central area of Barcelona
- Free Fresh fruit + Fresh Orange Juice
- Great coffee and tea
- Friday Drinks
- E-Learning membership
- Company events & Zocial events
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Working
- Help with relocation and VISA
- Working within an award-winning and culturally fantastic Team
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.