Product Growth Analyst
Unsecured Personal Loans Tribe – Product
Job Title: Product Growth Analyst
Location: London Bridge
Closing Date: April 21st, 2018
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
As part of our expansion we are currently looking for a Product Growth Analyst to work on new lending features. Working with the Unsecured Personal Loans team, driving step-change improvements in lending product performance, the Product Growth Analyst will be responsible for:
- Optimising Zopa's pricing models across new and existing lending products
- Customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Developing risk models, hypothesis testing, and monitoring portfolio trends.
- Refining credit risk strategies spanning the entire customer lifecycle from Application and Fraud Prevention to Existing Customer Strategies.
- Working with cross-functional teams including sales, data science, product and IT to develop the new lending products
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of analysing data to identify new go to market opportunities
- A degree/diploma or equivalent in a mathematical discipline
- Experience of analysing complex customer datasets, and building recommendation models from these datasets
- Previous Analytics experience in a Financial Services Organization, specifically around Risk or Private Equity
- Conceptual thinking – ability to find innovative ways to solve analytical problems
- Ability to gain insight from data, assess the commercial/financial impact and recommend action
- Ability to consistently deliver accurate, error-free results to a high standard within tight deadlines