Corporate Strategy Manager
Business Performance and Strategy – Corporate Strategy
Hello there. We’re Zopa the Feel Good Money company.
In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
It works so well that we want to give our customers access to other great products and tools, empowering them to better manage their money. That’s why, in December 2018, we launched a different type of bank, allowing us to bring a greater range of smart finance products to even more people.
Your role will be at the very centre of Zopa, where you’ll be part of the team driving the company’s strategic planning process and helping cascade it down the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Business strategy and planning:
- Strategic projects and initiatives:
- Organisation performance reviews & reporting:
You'll be partnering with the business to help driving the annual strategic planning process to define ambition levels and set priorities
Supporting the business in understanding market trends and the local competitive landscape and dynamics
Program managing critical projects that need cross functional work
Leading feasibility studies for new areas or look at opportunities
Taking a data-led approach to understanding the organisational performance and underlying drivers and blockers, and lead business reporting to senior leadership
- You have experience in a top-tier consulting firm (Consultant/Senior Consultant) or in a corporate strategy or business operations team in a leading technology company or investment bank
- You can structure complex and often ambiguous problems, synthesizing a lot of information quickly, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights
- Proven abilities to communicate effectively across the organisation and gain buy-in for your ideas and proposals
- Advanced project management and organization skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done; you can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- You’re a self-starter
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.