Senior Product Analyst- Investors
Investors Tribe – Product
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Zopa’s Investors tribe.
You’ll be part of the team responsible for defining, delivering and managing the best P2P investment products, for both existing and future customers. We have 60,000 loyal customers today who have been with us for on average 5 years and we want to continue to grow this customer base, in the right way, to help more people to make their money work harder.
We invented P2P lending in 2005 and we continue to innovate and pave the way for industry. In 2017, we were the first major platform to be fully authorised by the FCA and launch an IF-ISA and in early 2018 we started to allow transfers-in of existing ISAs from other providers.
In 2020, we will build on our existing product suite to allow us to serve a wider range of potential customer needs: be that supporting customers to develop a regular investment habit or providing an alternative to a pension draw-down.
A day in the life:
- Facilitate customer research sessions to learn more about how potential / current customers use our investment products and come up with insights on how we can improve
- Use product analytics to gain insights into product performance and inform the team on the next steps
- Help to create feature roadmaps and prioritisation
- Define and document feature requirements to improve existing investment products and increase customer satisfaction
- Work hand in hand with the other members of the cross functional team to deliver meaningful features that customers will love using
- Be a subject matter expert and understand the latest trends and requirements in P2P investing and to be able to bring ideas and knowledge back into the team
- You’ll come with a few years’ experience in consulting, finance or something similar
- You’ll have a quantitative and analytical background – you’re not afraid of diving into large datasets, manipulating data and drawing out insights from numbers using data tools
- You’ll have a business acumen that understands how to think about the economics of a product, i.e. the revenue and the cost drivers
- You’re comfortable challenging and validating assumptions using product discovery and validation techniques as well as data
- You’ve got great communication skills and comfortable interacting with stakeholders, internal teams and end customers to understand their needs as well as communicating progress and potential operational risks
- If you have experience working with cross functional digital teams and are comfortable with technology – that’s all a bonus!
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.