Senior Product Analyst - Acquisition
UPL Tribe – Growth - UPL Squad
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
Our new Senior Analyst opportunity is part of our Partnerships team within our largest product tribe. Helping to manage some of Zopa’s largest and most important relationships. This role works with stakeholders both internally and externally ensuring that Zopa is optimizing its customer acquisition activity.
As we begin to launch our new products over the coming months there is a huge amount of opportunity for the right candidate to craft this role and make it their own!
Watch our video on Analytics @ Zopa HERE!
Day in the life:
- Own the marketing analytics across Zopa’s 3rd party acquisition channels for its lending product, providing insight and MI to partners and internal stakeholders.
- Generating key insight from data and then use this insight to drive meaningful change in Zopa’s marketing strategy.
- Lead growth initiatives that drive meaningful impact in the way Zopa acquires customers through our marketing channels.
- Working collaboratively with Product, Developers, Compliance and other stakeholders to create compelling customer and partner propositions.
- Working with the Partnership Manager, you’ll use negotiation and communication skills to influence our partners to drive adoption of the Zopa products.
- You're analytical, have excellent attention to detail and you work well with competing tasks and timescales
- Although not a technical role itself you have an interest in technology and keen desire to understand how the Zopa tech stack delivers the customer and partner proposition.
- Ideally, you’ve experience in 3rd party or partner led acquisition in a consumer-focused business
- You’ve a quantitative background with some experience driving data insights from tricky data that requires SQL, R or Python
- You’re restless, a future leader actively managing your career to grow fast and gain experience within an organisation who values you and impact
- You may have taken some risk or prepared to take some risk, you’re bold
- Your evidence of execution focused – a proven track record of delivering stuff
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.