Customer Operations – Repayments
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
About the role:
The collections & Recoveries team need a Dialler Analyst to ensure we are making the best of our Rostrum dialler and gaining maximum returns. This is a new role where you can walk the talk and will have the opportunity to be creative and come up with new strategies and ideas.
As a Dialler Analyst you will improve our productivity, accuracy and results while maintaining the highest level of regulatory compliance. You will be pro-active, able to produce accurate, fast and meaningful data upon which you and the collections manager can quickly act upon as well as being able to produce accurate forecasts so we can get the best use of the dialler every day.
A day in the life:
- Maintenance of users, campaigns and dialling parameters of the dialler within OFCOM regulations, Zopa deliverables and controls
- Design and configuration of inbound and outbound call flow to maintain maximum effectiveness from an operational and customer experience point of view
- In it together - Forecasting & scheduling the dialler and data performance working alongside the collection managers to deliver a unified strategy
- Constant and consistent monitoring and assessment to maximise productivity within the dialler platform, such as campaign management & build, penetration, assigning and re-assigning resource to campaigns as needed to ensure both inbound and outbound stay compliant and effective
- Reporting key MI results as required, this could be hourly daily weekly or monthly, communicating to the collection managers any challenges as soon as they are identified
- Identify through analysis of dialler data and data from our CRM trends to refine strategies, ensuring all service levels are maintained. Actively making suggestions and recommendations to further optimise our performance and service
- Maintain accurate preventative and detective risk controls for reporting
- You’ll have a full understanding of regulatory compliance (OFCOM)
- You’ll be experienced in a similar dialler manager/analyst role preferably within a contact centre environment
- You are a wizard in Excel and Word
- You’ve got experience and knowledge of contact centre fundamentals
- You have a proactive approach to maximising dialler and contact strategies; we want you to tell us what we don’t know before we ask!
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.