Regulatory Reporting Manager
Operations – Finance
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
The successful candidate will ideally have a retail banking background with experience of supporting a full suit of Regulatory Returns. As this will be a new and exciting area for Zopa the stand out candidates will have a clear passion for developing a new function,understanding and advising on the business requirements needed. Of course you will also be an all round great accountant!
Duties to Include:
- Ownership of daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by the PRA, FCA, BoE and EBA.
- Ensuring that effective and efficient internal control systems are maintained for the reports preparation and submission
- A continuing understanding of the changing regulatory landscape and how that may impact on Zopa as it grows.
What you'll be like:
- You’ll ideally be a fully qualified professional (ACCA, ACA, or equivalent) with a Big 4/Mid-tier background.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a banking group and dealing with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ideally be degree educated and have strong IT skills (MS Office)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.