Client Development Executive
Customer Operations – Investors CS
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
Zopa has built a team which is delivering fantastic growth. As part of our expansion we are currently looking for a Client Development Executive to join our team.
As a Client Development Executive your role will predominantly be outbound calls engaging with existing Investors helping them with any queries to increase understanding, retention and advocacy with regards to Zopa and our product offering. You will be a Customer Champion and provide excellent service to existing clients, helping them to understand our product and ensuring their accounts are set up correctly and informing them of any new product features.
A day in the life:
- Work through telephone campaigns working towards daily, weekly and monthly call time and call number targets while ensuring the highest level of service is maintained
- Take calls from prospective clients, including HNW prospects to help them understand our product offering
- Assist potential customers in opening and maintaining their Zopa accounts, including chasing identification documents
- Ensuring all current clients are comfortable with all account features to assist in receiving a better experience
- Daily servicing calls for high funders
- Retention calls to those customers wishing to withdraw funds/close their account
- Follow up completed customer withdrawal requests to gain feedback and reasons why
- Follow up calls to new account holders who are yet to fund
- Identify customer issues and offer simple explanations and solutions
- Work with Client Services Specialists to ensure customers queries are responded to. For example, interest statements, account reconciliation, end of year statements and general maintenance queries (all emails to be responded to within 48 hours)
- Regularly review Customer Services inbox for sales opportunities
- Diary management - update CRM with phone notes, contact details and logging prospects
- You’ll have experience of working in a customer focused office environment
- You’ll hold excellent telephone manner, with ability to build rapport and experience in handling customer complaints
- You’ll have previous experience of working in Financial Services within a team environment
- You have a confident, calm and professional manner, a real go-getter who strives for results and is motivated by ‘wins’
- You’ll have experience undertaking a similar role elsewhere where outbound calls were required and have a history of dealing with outbound call campaigns
- You have the ability to build instant rapport with existing and potential customers and are competent of communicating at all levels
- You’re able to listen carefully, and assimilate information quickly as well as being able to ask clarifying questions and provide accurate information
- You are passionate about delivering the right outcome for our customers
- Ability to work within given SLA’s and deadlines
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.