Product Manager - Credit Card
Bank Build – Product
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
In 2018, we’re going a step further by expanding our current product offerings and introducing credit card, a brand-new product. The card will not only offer a simple, fair pricing that are in line with Zopa’s mission but also provide useful card management features that help people better manager their spend and finances. This means we win when the customer wins.
As part of this expansion, we are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our Credit Card team, to build and take this product to market. You will be right in the action as part of fast moving, cross functional team of analysts, UX/UI designers and developers, working on various aspects of a customers’ lifecycle. Examples include building a new card specific origination pipeline, setting up the card servicing process and tools equired or integrating with third party processing and fraud prevention partners to enable a card that can work seamlessly and securely. Whatever it is, you will be heavily involved from developing the product roadmap, designing customer journey, running analysis to make decisions all the way to leading the development team to release the products through launch and maintenance.
We think this Product Manager role will suit someone that;
- Has experience delivering highly data driven products (that could mean finance, but could be anything with large data sets)
- Enjoys solving problems and are pretty good at it
- Can strike a balance with a products direction from both a commercial and customer focused aspect
- Understands software development methods and wants to work closely with product teams to deliver outstanding products
- You can take on a huge amount of data, perform some analysis using Excel/SQL/R or any other analytics tool, assess commercial aspects and recommend actions
- Has delivered results in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and work with people from different teams with different skill sets
- Ideally has knowledge of working in financial services, preferably payments and lending sectors
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.