Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator
Technology – Software Engineering
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £2 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
To support this growth, we made the decision to embrace Salesforce Service Cloud as a tool to support our growing operations. As we embed this tool within our organisation we are building a team to support Operations requests, build new features, as well as train and upskill our existing workforce.
This work is rather social as you will work within a scrum team alongside developers (both Salesforce and C#), two Salesforce Administrators and a QA whilst being on the same floor as our growing user base (Collections, Underwriting, Customer Services etc).
Given we are a start-up and rather ambitious with our adoption you’ll need to be comfortable with fast changing and sometimes not so clear requirements. If you are the proactive type and like to get your ideas implemented you’ll love it!
It is worth knowing that this role did not officially exist within our organisation 3 months ago (the duties were shared amongst many people). Therefore, expect your team to keep on growing and evolving!
What you will do:
- Manage usual admin requests (i.e. assignment rules, flows, emails, queues, data import/export, create reports, objects layouts etc.)
- Train yourself to keep on top of new releases and changes
- Gather requirements for small and large projects (i.e. partner portal, marketing platform etc)
- Manage those small and large projects
- Ensure that users are aware of what they can and cannot do (training, internal coms etc)
- Improve system and current implementation where you see fit
- Love to learn and teach (you will need to share your technical skills with other Salesforce admins whilst they will teach you all about our business and current implementation)
Our adoption of Salesforce is recent, which means a lot is yet to be done! You will need to be good at:
- Understanding the root cause of our user’s problems (so you implement what they need and not what they ask you to)
- Hate doing the same thing twice (so you can automate and train people where needed)
- Have great Salesforce Admin skills (so you can do your job and help other teams members)
- Be enthusiastic about Salesforce and the opportunities it presents as a platform (so you can suggest and implement new changes/tech)
Qualifications we would love you to have:
- Strong Salesforce administration experience
- Experience with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Marketing Cloud).
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Experience with Lightning Experience
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.