Investors Tribe – Design
Hello there. We’re Zopa the Feel Good Money company.
In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
It works so well that we want to give our customers access to other great products and tools, empowering them to better manage their money. That’s why, in December 2018, we launched a different type of bank, allowing us to bring a greater range of smart finance products to even more people.
We’re looking for an experienced digital designer to join the team tasked with creating an industry leading branded website and new products. Our new website will not only act as vehicle to convey our new brand vision, but it will also be our top of funnel tool to drive new customer acquisition. The role will combine great design skills with creative conceptual thinking and commercial awareness.
As a designer at Zopa, you will be working in a cross-functional agile team with a lead creative, product manager, full-stack engineers, QA, content manager and creative director. You’ll be following a test driven culture where you’ll be expected to rapid prototype designs from briefs with clear business objectives.
On a day to day basis, you'll be:
- Following a design brief to create website areas and landing pages based on a conversion-centered objective
- Using brand assets to re-design the existing website and incorporate the new brand
- Helping implement A/B and multivariate testing
- Running user testing on design concepts, ensuring we meet customer needs
- Maximising accessibility, clarity, and messaging in designs to market our products effectively
- Working with engineers and product manager to establish agile workflows to test and deliver designs
- Optional coding of designs in HTML and CSS using the React templating language JSX with Styled Components
This is the background we’d like to see on our Product Designer’s CV/profile:
- Portfolio demonstrating clean and professional web/mobile/digital UI designs
- Good UI/UX skills
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies, including A/B, MVT testing and qualitative user testing. You’re an experienced user of data to drive design decisions (whether qualitative or quantitative – you know what to use when and how to get it)
- Proven experience of brand implementation
- Familiar with conversion-centred design practices to build landing pages that meet business objectives
- Proven experience in User Interaction design, User Research, Rapid Prototyping, Wire framing and all aspects of web design
- An expert using Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, web standards, and best practice
- Illustration and iconography skills