Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Service Excellence Tribe – Service Excellence Tribe /
Employee - Permanent
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’ve been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving, and we’ve just launched a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
We're looking for someone who can work alongside our core CRM and Product teams to ensure we get the most out of the Salesforce platform and deliver great customer experiences.
A day in the life
- Working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud to: Create and maintain data extensions, publication (opt-in) lists and send automations. You’ll also track the performance of sends and work with the data team to develop dashboards.
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create campaigns using Email Studio and journeys using Journey Builder
- Completing QA checks on comms, changes to data and journeys
- The gate keeper on appropriate targeting and subscriber opt in practice
- Configuring business process managed through Marketing Cloud, e.g. content approval processes and groups
- Making data-driven decisions to optimise customer solutions
- Providing support and point of escalation for product teams using Marketing Cloud
- Configuring any triggered emails and working with internal teams to setup API sends
- Using the SF Connector to pass data to and from Salesforce Service Cloud
- Supporting our social media users through configuration and maintenance of Social Studio
- Gather requirements and manage small and large projects and support tasks, prioritising work accordingly
- Experience with Salesforce.com Administration and configuration
- Be enthusiastic about Salesforce and the opportunities it presents as a platform – we want you to suggest and implement changes and help Zopa get the most from the platform!
- Data driven – someone who’s not afraid to question the current setup/process and who’s passionate about improving results
- Customer champion – passionate about the customer experience and interaction
- Have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.