Head of Workforce Planning & Analytics - Call Centre
Service Excellence – Service Excellence /
Employee - Permanent
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We began our journey in 2005 with the drive to deliver customer-first financial products. Fast forward to 2020, we shifted gears and became a digital bank, leveraging our customer knowledge, money expertise and technical agility to forge ahead. Our diverse team is united by a mission to create simple, fair and honest financial products that have the customers’ needs at their heart.
We’re regularly recognised at industry awards for our game-changing products and are proud to be one of the market leaders in consumer lending in the UK. But our work doesn’t stop there.
After securing £220 million in our 2021 funding round led by SoftBank, we’ve entered the next stage in our journey. So far, we’ve lent out over £8 billion and made money work better for over half a million people across the UK who were looking to borrow or save with us. In less than 2 years after becoming a bank, we hit £2 billion in customer deposits and we’re also a top 5 credit card issuer in the UK. And this is just the beginning.
We’re set on achieving big things with ambitious growth targets to match. This means there's a range of opportunities for you to excel and develop through a career at Zopa, while building better banking products that truly matter to our customers.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa. For a closer look at our culture, check out our latest video here. And if you want to join us, have a look at our current open roles!
It’s an exciting time at Zopa as we continue to expand our product offerings and customer base. Within the operation this means more growth, complexity, and of course a lot of change!
As we continue to grow, we need to deliver on a huge amount to support new launches, optimise our operating model and processes and find solutions to improve both the service we provide customers and the overall customer journeys across all of our Zopa products.
To support us through this time of change and growth we are looking for a Head of Workforce Planning & Analytics who can help us to build out best in class forecasting, workforce management and MI capabilities.
You will also be responsible for leading and nurturing a high performing team of analysts who will help to bring your vision to life, so a strong people centric leadership skillset is a must.
A day in the life:
- Ensure we have sufficient capacity in all operational teams to meet customer demand, making sure we deliver against service levels with a focus on cost efficiencies
- Support operational teams in setting shift patterns, matching capacity to demand through the day, week, month
- Ensure a robust process is place, and an appropriate level of model complexity and tooling is in use
- Ensure timely and accurate production of a range of key monthly reporting, including MI reports for senior stakeholders and regulatory reporting
- Work with our data engineering team to improve the underlying data architecture to ensure data is robust, accurate and fit for production use
- Own and improve all MI dashboarding used across the operation
- Provide insight in to areas such as cost to serve and CSAT. What are the most common contact drivers? What contact reasons correlate to where we believe CSAT could be improved the most?
- Support and lead on ad hoc deep dives as and when needed
- Must have: At least five years of experience in workforce management (WFM) in a call centre setting
- You have strong technical skills covering SQL, Excel
- You will have used various tools for forecasting, scheduling, WFM
- You have experience working with data visualisation tools for best in class reporting
- You are a passionate people-centric leader with past experience managing and developing high performing teams
- You are highly collaborative and comfortable working with people across the business, inside and outside of operations– adapting your style where relevant to gain buy in for ideas
- You are outcomes focused
Flexible working? Yes please!
Whether you want to come into our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office or work from the comfort of your own home (or both!), you’ll be able to decide on an approach with your manager, looking at what works best for you, your role and your team.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.