Talent Advisor- (Customer Operations) 6 month FTC
People Team – People Team /
Employee - FTC
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving, and we’ve just launched a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
Zopa is growing a lot right now.... Between the continued scaling of the P2P platform, and the new financial products we’re building as part of the Zopa Bank, we’re looking to scale and diversify our customer operations areas. The recruitment team are at the heart of this exciting growth, as we play the important role of bringing in more great talent to help us reach our goal of being the best place for money.
We want someone who can attract the best talent in the market and manage the complete candidate experience. Our recruiters are deeply embedded into Zopa culture and you’ll really get to know the teams you're recruiting for, so developing strong relationships and trust is a must. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
A day in the life:
- Partner with our customer ops Zopians to understand and help deliver their large hiring plans
- Become a trusted brand ambassador internally and externally
- Proactively identify and attract top talent to Zopa (whether through Headhunting, Networking,events or Brand Attraction).
- Ensure that all candidates experience a recruitment process reflective of our amazing culture and brand
- Build strong relationships with the hiring teams across the business to make sure the internal customer experience is as clear and concise as the candidate experience
- Utilise a variety of recruitment channels to find the right talent, with a focus on cost, quality, and speed
- Experience hiring a range of roles within a Customer operations function in financial or high growth environments
- Solid experience in volume recruitment (15 hires at least a month)
- Have a passion for challenging the norm and finding better ways of doing things
- Pro-active! Think its rubbish, let’s change it.
- Experience dealing with Startup and SME type businesses (that are fast moving and can change quickly)
- Key interest in Fintech and the wider industry
- You want to be part of our exiting journey into “the next generation of banking”
- Candidate centric approach is imperative!
As a business we have the flexibility and support to work from home, whilst the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic continues.
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.