Quality Control Officer
Operations – QC
Hello there. We’re Zopa the Feel Good MoneyTM company.
In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
It works so well that we want to give our customers access to other great products and tools, empowering them to better manage their money. That’s why, in December 2018, we launched a different type of bank, allowing us to bring a greater range of smart finance products to even more people.
We are very proud of the level of underwriting service we provide and were recently awarded 'Best Personal Loan Provider for Service' at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards. To help maintain this level of service, we're looking for a Quality Control officer to join the team.
The Quality Control Officer for Underwriting is responsible for monitoring and documenting underwriter’s calls in support of the departmental quality goals and initiatives. They will assess employee demeanour, technical accuracy, compliance and conformity to company policies and procedures. The QC assistant will document the call quality results and provide feedback and trend data to the Underwriting QC Team Leader and Underwriting Manager as required. They will also support the Senior Quality Officers with case checking.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Monitor calls for accuracy of information and call handling standards
- Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring system
- Provide Team Leader and Manager with regular performance feedback on the underwriters
- Assisting in the preparation of training materials and training sessions
- Participate in the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards
- Maintain overall objectivity in supporting consistent and superior customer service
This is the background we'd like to see on your CV/profile:
- Minimum one years’ relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Proficient in Word and Excel for reports
On a personal level, these are the qualities we’d like to see:
- Professional demeanour, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to rapidly gain product knowledge and effectively communicate it to underwriters
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail and customer service skills are essential
Ok, I’m in. What can Zopa offer me?
· A relaxed and informal office overlooking the Thames at London Bridge, full of break out spaces for collaborative working, and of course the obligatory office bean bags, which no one can ever get up from with dignity
· A genuine promise that everyone is welcome at Zopa – regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion
· Transparent and informative weekly team meetings on Friday’s afternoons with drinks
· On site Yoga classes weekly
· A games room with well used ping pong and football tables
· A dedicated room for meditation, relaxation and prayer
· To surround you with a group of like-minded Zopians who operate with passion and integrity
· A tailor-made integration plan to set you up for success and an ongoing focus on your performance and development
· Two paid days per year to volunteer for a good cause of your choice
· Free tea and coffee throughout the day
· Free breakfast every morning
· A competitive compensation and benefits package
· We can’t guarantee it, but we’re always open to a chat about flexible working
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.