Unsecured Personal Loans Tribe – Operations
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
As a Compliance Analyst at Zopa you’ll be part of the Partnerships team helping to manage some of Zopa’s largest and most important relationships. This role will work with stakeholders both internally across the business and externally ensuring that Zopa is working with the right sort of partners.
We don’t need the person who comes in to have done any of this before or have extensive domain knowledge. What we are looking for is someone with an analytical mindset, who is comfortable and confident working with internal and external stakeholders, someone who is able to learn quickly and wants to make a real impact on the business at a really exciting time.
As we begin to launch our new products over the coming months there is a huge amount of opportunity for the right candidate to craft this role and make it their own.
A day in the life:
- Leading the due diligence process for new partners across Zopa lending products, liasing with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders to ensure that new partners meet the internal requirements of the business
- Building internal reports using SQL & Tableau to monitor existing partners across a variety of metrics ensuring that they deliver commercial value for Zopa and continue to meet the regulatory and risk requirements for the business
- Working with 2nd line teams across Procurement, Compliance, and Risk to help build process’s that enable the business to comply with its obligations and regulations for managing 3rd parties
- Support the Partnership Manager and wider Partnerships team, with ad-hoc analysis and partner queries across the partnership portfolio
- You're analytical, have excellent attention to detail and you work well under pressure
- You're comfortable and confident working with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders
- You have a strong desire to make an impact in a high impact area of the business
- Ideally you'll have a basic knowledge of analytical packages (SQL/Excel/Tableau)
- Experience working in a regulated industry or in a compliance function is a plus
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.