Salesforce QA Engineer
Technology – Software Engineering
We’re empowering people to FeelGood about their money.
We’re been on this journey since 2004, when we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. When it comes to money, we think everyone deserves a fair deal, so since we launched, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers to take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
Our journey’s always evolving and we’re now launching a bank. But a different type of bank – one that empowers its customers to take control of their finances and FeelGood about their money.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa.
Are you quick to spot the critical bugs? Do you excel at finding what’s wrong with software? Does creating the best software and user experience excite you?
Zopa is looking for a QA Engineer to join the team, to ensure that the Salesforce platform within the company meets the high levels of quality that we pride ourselves on.
Zopa operates in a Tribes and Squads model meaning you would be plugged into a cross functional team with developers and any other areas of expertise required for the squad to achieve their goals.
In this role, you will need to put yourself in the end user's shoes and make sure the product answers all their unique actions, needs and points of interaction with the product. You will work closely with people across engineering, product and support to help deliver an amazing experience using the best technologies available. You will also be responsible for instilling a Quality driven mindset into the Squad.
- Have at least 1 years of experience as a quality assurance testing Salesforce, including: Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Lightning, Custom Apex Code, Batch Execution jobs
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Manual testing experience
- Experience testing Web APIs using any automation tools (e.g. Postman)
- Programming experience, Java and/or Python a bonus
- Experience with GIT or similar
- Performance Testing experience using Java and/or Python a bonus
- SQL experience (Minimum - able to comfortably query databases)
- Able to automate the backend
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins or similar) and the ability to set up and run automation
- Experience working with microservices’
- Selenium webdriver not essential but a nice to have
- Ability to write quality test plans, test cases and bugs
- Excellent reporting of metrics for test coverage for releases
- Exposure to an Agile working environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to up-skill and technically train other QA members
- Ability to analyse test scenarios, apply critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about sharing of knowledge
- Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.