Digital Product Designer
Product & Design – Design
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
As part of our expansion, we are seeking a Digital Product Designer to drive the design vision of digital products to make money fair and simple
At Zopa our Digital Product Designer will:
- Use understanding of psychology and behavioural economics to design products that help customers understand their financial position and how to improve it for their long-term financial welfare
- Do the doing – designing beautiful usable clear user experiences
- Ensuring the Zopa brand is implemented consistently in the product(s)
- Working with engineers to establish the most effective workflows to deliver product(s) in an agile way
- Strong knowledge of behavioural economics around financial decisions, money management, and debt
- Extensive experience designing complex product, with experience in consumer financial products a huge bonus
- Believer in the power of using data to improve designs (whether qual or quant – you know what to use when and how to get it)
- Experience or interest in mentoring more junior designers
- Able to delegate and manage big design products
- Experience in creating assets for mobile
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.