Digital Channel Product Manager - Customer Operations
Service Excellence Tribe – Product
Hello there. We’re Zopa the Feel Good Money company.
In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
It works so well that we want to give our customers access to other great products and tools, empowering them to better manage their money. That’s why, in December 2018, we launched a different type of bank, allowing us to bring a greater range of smart finance products to even more people.
We are extremely proud of the high quality service we provide to our customers. As part of this, when customers need to contact us we want them to be able to engage with us through the channels that they want to use.
We provide an excellent service to customers over the phone today, and we want to offer the same high level of service through a range of digital channels going forwards.
We are looking for someone who can define and own our digital servicing channel strategy and roadmap, driving live chat and in app messaging in the short term, but also setting our direction for the future, assessing and creating recommendations on the role of existing and emerging channels such as Facebook messenger and Whatsapp.
We are looking for someone that already has experience in this space and has delivered tangible results, so that they can hit the ground running!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Head of Operational Services and Analytics, the Ops Director and the Chief Customer Officer to define the digital channel strategy for customer service
- Define the roadmap for digital customer service
- Actively and consistently drive efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience based on data, industry research, usability testing and customer feedback
- Own our web self-help journey, ensuring that the journey is well designed, and that FAQs, our digital channels, and signposting to analogue channels all fit together seamlessly
- Taking over responsibility for our live chat MVP, defining the next steps to successfully scale this channel and improve customer experience
- Define the learning agenda for chat bots, understanding the use cases where the technology could be most useful for both customers and the business
- Define both the business and technical requirements of initiatives, working with cross functional teams to refine and deliver
- Partner with our operations teams on the agent facing side of digital channels
- Define success metrics for new projects and track performance for existing projects to ensure we are always moving towards defined goals
- Deliver projects in a timely and cost efficient manner with a consistent focus on driving positive organisational and customer outcomes
- Consistently understanding new developments in the market and their possible application to Zopa’s business
What will you be like?
- You’re a strategic thinker, able to develop a roadmap and execute against it
- You’re a customer champion. You have proven experience using customer insights to drive product development and positive customer outcomes
- You have a strong technical understanding of live chat, bots and other digital service channels
- You understand the software development lifecycle and have worked in agile teams before
- You have strong project management skills
- You are comfortable around data, understanding the importance of tracking the performance of initiatives, iterating and improving over time
- You are familiar with test design principles and able to construct testing ina way that translates into robust and actionable outcomes
- You are able to manage multiple projects while coordinating efforts across a variety of functional areas
- You have a strong analytical approach to presenting recommendations and making decisions
- You are highly collaborative and a strong communicator – able to work well with people of different disciplines and levels
- You are curious and always seeking better ways to do things – both within and outside of the industry
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.