Operations – Client/Customer Service
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Zopa has built a team which is delivering fantastic growth. As part of our expansion we are currently looking for a Account Executive to join our team.
As a Account Executive your role will predominantly be outbound calls engaging with prospective borrowers and clients helping them to understand our offering and to increase new client conversions.
You will provide excellent service to existing clients, helping them to understand our product and ensuring their accounts are set up correctly and informing them of any new product features. Other responsibilities include building strong rapport with clients and gathering feedback in order to provide Zopa with a consistent insight into to what borrowers and lenders would like from Zopa and what they like or dislike about our offering.
- Work through telephone campaigns working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Take calls from perspective clients, including and HNW prospects to help them understand our product offering
- Assist potential customers in opening and maintaining their Zopa accounts, including chasing identification documents.
- Ensuring all current clients are comfortable with all account features to assist in receiving a better experience
- Daily servicing calls for high funders
- Retention calls to those customers wishing to withdraw funds/close their account
- Follow up completed customer withdrawal requests to gain feedback and reasons why
- Follow up calls to new account holders who are yet to fund
- Identify customer issues and offer simple explanations and solutions
- Work with Client Services Specialists to ensure customers queries are responded to. For example, interest statements, account reconciliation, end of year statements and general maintenance queries (all emails to be responded to within 24 hours).
- Regularly review Customer Services inbox for sales opportunities
- Diary management - update CRM with phone notes, contact details and logging prospects
Other exciting things you will be involved with....
- Attend weekly, fortnightly and monthly meetings with Management in order to provide consistent insight into what lenders would like and what they are happy with at Zopa
- Brainstorm with Manager on new campaign ideas and strategies
- Assist new members of the team in learning all facets of our product offering
- Share best practice with team members to ensure consistency across the board
- Holiday cover for other team members where necessary
What will you be like?
- A confident, calm and professional manner
- A real go-getter who strives for results and is motivated by ‘wins’
- Experience undertaking a similar role elsewhere where outbound calls were required
- Ability to build instant rapport with existing and potential customers
- Ability to show initiative/forward thinking and be proactive
- A clear and thorough communication style, competent of communicating at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst having the ability to connect the detail with the wider context
- Able to listen carefully, and assimilate information quickly. Able to ask clarifying questions and provide accurate information
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a busy office environment
- Great communication skills and an ability to confidently interact with a range of people
- Passion to deliver the right outcome for our customers
- Ability to work within given SLA’s and deadlines
- Experience of working in a customer focused office environment
- Excellent telephone manner, with ability to build rapport and experience in handling customer complaints
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Knowledge or an interest in consumer finance
- Experience using a CRM system
- A history of dealing with outbound call campaigns
- Experience in working towards a target
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.