Operations – HR/Recruitment
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Zopa is growing a lot right now.... Between the continued scaling of the P2P platform, and the new financial products we’re building as part of the Zopa Bank launch, we’re looking to strengthen and diversify all areas of our business. From Finance, to Legal, to Risk to Product, pretty much every team in Zopa is looking to bring in more great talent!
Because of this, we’re looking to bring on board an eager recruiter that’s willing to get involved with a really diverse range of roles, to make sure we’re able to find the right people to meet our lofty hiring goals.
We’ll give you access to a variety of recruiter tools to deliver this (Entelo, Linkedin, Indeed, Reed, eFinancial etc.) and we’re open to you suggesting more if you believe it’ll help Zopa attract more talent.
The primary focus of this recruiter will be to:
- Proactively identify and attract top talent to Zopa (whether through Headhunting, Networking, or Brand Attraction).
- Searching beyond the UK to identify talent across Europe and further a field that could be enticed to the UK.
- Ensure that all candidates experience a recruitment process reflective of our culture and brand, and that they leave the right lasting impression of Zopa.
- Build strong relationships with the hiring teams across the business to make sure the internal customer experience is as clear and concise as the candidate experience.
- Utilise a variety of recruitment channels to find the right talent, with a focus on cost, quality, and speed.
To show us that you’re capable of being a recruiter at Zopa, we’d like to see the following demonstrated:
- Experience hiring a variety of roles (or at least an understanding that there are slight differences in hiring for different areas)
- Experience dealing with Startup and SME type businesses (that are fast moving and can change quickly)
- An understanding of financial services (and ideally an understanding of the regulatory challenges that can be encountered working in this industry)
This is an opportunity to make a difference in a crucial hiring phase of Zopa’s existence. If that sounds interesting to you, please do get in touch.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.