Operations – Client/Customer Service
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
As an Account Executive your role will predominantly be to provide outstanding customer service to a portion of our Key Accounts. Bringing your financial experience to the role you will have the ability to not only respond to incoming queries but you will be able to provide great insight into our product offering, ensuring you build good relationships and trust with our Key Accounts.
Account management will include outbound calls to our current and potential Key Accounts, helping them to understand our offering. You'll provide excellent service to existing clients, helping them to understand our product, ensuring their accounts are set up correctly and informing them of any new product features.
Other responsibilities include building a strong rapport with clients and gathering feedback in order to provide Zopa with a consistent insight into to what our investors would like from Zopa and what they like or dislike about our offering.
- Work closely with Product Managers offering insight from our Key Accounts to help with product improvements, updates and general feedback.
- Work through Key Account campaigns working towards increasing AUM.
- Provide outstanding customer service to Key Accounts to help with retention.
- Follow up with Key Account after withdrawal requests to gain feedback to pass onto relevant teams where necessary.
- Assist potential Key Account customers in opening and maintaining their Zopa accounts.
- Ensuring all current Key Accounts are comfortable with all account features to assist in receiving a better experience.
- Daily servicing calls for Key Accounts.
- Identify customer issues and offer simple explanations and solutions over the phone as well as via email.
- Ensure all Key Account queries are responded to within 24 hours. Examples of queries include references to the press, where it could be settling their concerns, interest statements, account reconciliation, end of year statements and general maintenance queries.
- Work closely with Analysts to produce ad-hoc reports for Key Accounts.
- Regularly review Customer Services inbox for Key Account opportunities and work with the Client Development Team to ensure these are picked up and passed to you as Key Account Executive once onboarded.
- Diary management - update CRM with phone notes, contact details and logging prospects.
- Attend weekly, fortnightly and monthly meetings with Tribe Leaders and Management in order to provide consistent insight into what lenders would like and what they are happy with at Zopa.
- Brainstorm with Manager on new campaign ideas and strategies to increase AUM and retain Key Accounts.
- Assist new and existing members of the Client Development Team and Client Services Team in learning all facets of our product offering.
- Share best practice with all team members within the Client Development Team and Client Services Team to ensure consistency across the board.
Essential Experience you will need:
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Knowledge or an interest in consumer finance and P2P marketplace
- Experience of working in a customer focused office environment
- Excellent telephone manner, with ability to build rapport and experience in handling customer complaints
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience using a CRM system
- Experience in dealing with complaints
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.