Operations – Finance
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Due to exciting and ongoing growth, we are looking for a numerate accounts assistant to join our lovely finance team. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will play a vital role in supporting the finance function including month and year end processing.
- Purchase Ledger – posting invoices, raising POs, preparing payment runs, dealing with customer queries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards, petty cash & control accounts
- Processing of prepayments and accruals
- Assisting with the month end process
- Compiling / analysing data
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Naturally numerate, with excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Self-starter with SME experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.