Senior Product Designer - Credit Card
Bank Build - Cards Squad – Design
Hello there. We’re Zopa the Feel Good Money company.
In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust.
It works so well that we want to give our customers access to other great products and tools, empowering them to better manage their money. That’s why, in December 2018, we launched a different type of bank, allowing us to bring a greater range of smart finance products to even more people.
We’re building a next generation bank with multiple products, and the journey will be an adventure.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join the team tasked with creating an industry disrupting credit card. The card will not only offer simple and fair pricing but also provide useful card management features, helping customers better control their spending and finances.
As part of this expansion, we are seeking a Product Designer to join the Credit card team. As a Product Designer, you will be working in a cross functional team of product managers, front-end and back end engineers, to define requirements, develop iterative design options, and test ideas extensively prior to launch, to make sure we understand and meet our customer’s needs.
This is a roll-your-sleeves-up and get stuck-in to some genuinely innovative product design. In return, the role will provide you with the opportunity to shape and define the product design of one of the industry’s most innovative and forward-thinking companies.
On a day to day basis, you'll be:
- Owning the UX and UI design of the new Zopa credit card and its associated mobile apps and websites design
- Designing iterative user flows and user interface options and testing them extensively
- Running user testing on design concepts, ensuring we meet customer needs
- Defining the information architecture of the product
- Maximising accessibility, clarity, and transparency in designs
- Ensuring the Zopa brand vision is implemented consistently in the product design
- Working with engineers to establish agile workflows to test and deliver the design
This is the background we'd like to see on our Product Designer’s CV/profile:
- Extensive experience designing complex products, with consumer financial products and payment products a huge bonus
- Strong UI design skills, rapid prototyping
- Proven experience of brand implementation within the product space
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies, both A/B testing and user testing
- Ability to implement A/B testing frameworks and user testing methods
- Experienced user of data to drive design decisions (whether qualitative or quantitative – you know what to use when and how to get it)
- Proven experience of designing with the customer at the centre of all decision making
- Able to manage big ambitious design products with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working closely with developers in a data-driven agile environment
- An impressive portfolio/presentation that shows off your design skills