Operations – Finance
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Reporting to the Reconciliations Manager you will be responsible for daily reconciliations of our Client Money accounts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and pro-active individual to join our growing team! Ideally you will have a good understanding of Reconciliations and have impeccable attention to detail.....
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Producing daily reconciliations
- Timely investigation of all reconciliation breaks - ensuring all breaks are appropriately logged and that the log is kept up to date
- Proactive identification and management of any regulatory risks
- Assist the Reconciliations Manager with the production of reporting for internal committees and external clients
- Assist in audit work where required
- Ad hoc projects as required
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in a Reconciliation background is essential
- An Intermediate level of Excel skill
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Focused on protecting our client’s money
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.