User Experience Content Manager (Bank Shopfront)
Bank Build – Product
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
We’re looking for a User Experience Content Manager to join a brand new team tasked with building a first-class website for Zopa. As Zopa transitions from being a P2P consumer lending product, into a next generation bank with multiple products, you’ll be taking our website from where it is today and bring our new online shopfront to life as we launch our new range of bank products to UK consumers.
Putting the customer experience at the forefront, this Content Manager will build truly helpful personal finance content and design a content strategy. You’ll work alongside designers and developers to bring your content to life fast.
On a day to day basis, the User Experience Content Manager will be:
- Developing Zopa's content strategy, specifically web content on the Zopa marketing website
- Understanding Zopa's customers, from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective
- Collaborating with marketing and design teams to develop site content, style and layout
- Creating and publishing engaging content
- Editing, proofreading and improving writers’ posts
- Optimizing content according to good SEO practices
- Developing and managing an editorial calendar, and a content audit and review calendar
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. financial regulation, copyright and data protection)
- Staying up-to-date with developments, generating new ideas to draw audience’s attention
This is the background we'd like to see on our User Experience Content Manager's CV/profile:
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager, working on both copywriting and on strategy
- A user-centred approach to content design, whether through working with UX designers, or through rigorous data insights
- A portfolio that not only shows great content you've created, but also explains why and how you go about creating content
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is beneficial
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics or similar
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organisational and time-management skills
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.