Cloud Operations Engineer
Technology – Infrastructure /
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – the men and women across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are almost 900 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We are seeking a self-motivated and team-oriented Cloud Operations Engineer to continue our growth, evolution, and scale our existing cloud technology. The Cloud Operations Engineer will demonstrate technical depth, strong interpersonal skills and a passion to solve complex business problems. Candidate will work in a dynamic environment across several product lines as well as administer technical solutions in hosted data centers and the cloud.
What you'll do:
- Work with various cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google) to deploy and run infrastructure used by our clients
- Administer and maintain cloud native and hybrid workloads
- Develop cloud strategies for rightsizing, tagging, security, redundancy, and efficiency
- Perform administration duties, such as installs, upgrades, configurations, tuning, and monitoring the health of multiple on premises and cloud systems
- Triage and resolve Production incidents related to the on premises and cloud platforms and participate in root cause analysis and postmortem discussions
What you'll bring to Zotec:
- 5+ years Sr. Level System Administration experience with Windows operating systems administration, networking concepts and protocols, and basic scripting skills
- 3+ years of administering cloud and hybrid workloads
- Strong experience with multi-tiered applications (IIS, middleware, SQL Backend)
- Scripting and automation experience: Powershell, CLI interfaces Cloud Native API’s, REST API’s
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- Understanding of DevOps tools and continuous pipeline (CICD); build/release experience a plus
- Experience deploying and supporting medium to large IaaS, PaaS environments
- Knowledge / experience with monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch, SCOM, SignalFX, Splunk ITSI, Solarwinds
- Experience with Cloud Identity Providers (e.g. Okta, ADFS, Azure AD )
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience developing strategic and tactical plans to meet operational support strategies, goals and objectives
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation that pays attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to right-level the conversation
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Cloud Architect (AWS, Azure, Google) helpful, but not required
We are passionate about empowering our employees to be extraordinary – and they continue to come through. So, if you are an Innovator, Collaborator and Doer, then welcome home.
Learn more about our organization, by visiting us at www.zotecpartners.com
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer