Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative - Remote (Pacific or Mountain Time Zone)
Remote, United States
Operations – Phones /
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – those across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 25 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear purpose, to make a difference by improving the way that healthcare works for everyone. Today we are more than 1000 employees strong, and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that purpose to life.
We’re seeking a remote Bilingual Customer Service Representative anywhere in the United States to join us.
As a remote Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact in patient lives every day, by answering their inbound calls and resolving their billing inquires, all from the comfort of your own home!
How We Focus on Your Wellbeing:
- This is a work from home position providing you with the opportunity to balance a fulfilling work and personal life
- Access a portion of your paycheck before payday through our PayActiv program
- Paid time off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day
- Paid volunteer time off (VTO) because we are committed to serving the communities in which our people live and work
- Monthly performance bonuses
- No late nights or weekends
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account option to help you save money for future medical expenses with pretax dollars
- Flexible Spending Account option to pay for out-of-pocket, dependent daycare, childcare and eldercare costs with pre-tax dollars
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability
- Matching contributions for your 401k
- Career development with opportunities for growth
What You'll Bring to Zotec:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in both English and Spanish
- Home internet required with a minimum of 20 mbps download/10 mbps upload speed
- Experience in a call center or customer-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written communications and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mentality; willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work
At Zotec, you will enjoy a network of highly experienced professionals in an environment where you can operate with autonomy yet have the resources and backing of other professionals in a similar role. Entrepreneurial and enterprising is the spirit of our team. If you are an original thinker and opportunity seeker, we'd like to talk to you!
Learn more about our organization, by visiting us at www.zotecpartners.com
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer