Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Carmel, IN /
Product – Development /
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – the men and women across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are almost 900 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join us.
The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, working with their scrum team, will plan, design and execute both manual and automated functional, integration and/or regression tests. In addition, this position will build and enhance an automation framework used as part of the team’s continuous integration environment. You’ll collaborate with enthusiastic, experienced professionals in an entrepreneurial and fun environment. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join an innovative, industry-shaping organization, you belong at Zotec Partners. Apply today!
Technologies we use:
- We use a variety of tools including Selenium Webdriver, TestComplete, JMeter, Mocha, xUnit and Postman
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute test plans/cases based on user stories, requirements or documentation of change requested
- Execute tests against UI, service layer and backend logic for desktop, web applications and web API services
- Create, maintain and execute automated tests using TestComplete, JMeter and Selenium Webdriver
- Maintain knowledge and development of automation frameworks
- Construct SQL queries that configure test data as well as verify test results
- Analyze requirements, prioritize and automate tests to enable adequate test coverage
- Research system problems, document and communicate findings. Interact closely with the project team and business contact throughout project lifecycle
- Communicate critical issues and status updates
- Participate as a key member of the scrum team
- Provide technical guidance to Quality Assurance, Development and Support teams
- Maintain a working knowledge with C# or Python
Who you are:
- You are a professional with a passion for technology and improving products
- You have conducted manual and automated software testing techniques and know when to apply the appropriate tools and techniques in a given scenario
- You have created and maintained functional and non-functional tests
Other ways you can contribute:
- Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards and processes for automation testing
- Leverage and expand your experience with functional and load testing APIs
- Help us create, maintain and improve our automated testing frameworks
- Determine priorities for test automation to balance operational efficiency with sufficient test coverage
How we focus on your wellbeing:
- Paid time off (PTO) to balance a fulfilling work and personal life
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability
- Money for your 401k
- Volunteerism support and charitable gift matching through the Zotec Effect program
- Tailored learning and professional development opportunities to help you grow your career in ways that matter to you
- Option to work from home
We are passionate about empowering our employees to be extraordinary – and they continue to come through. So, if you are an Innovator, Collaborator and Doer, then welcome home.
Learn more about our organization, by visiting us at www.zotecpartners.com
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer