Carmel, IN /
Technology – Infrastructure /
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – the men and women across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are almost 900 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We're seeking a Network Engineer to join us.
As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for working alongside the IT Infrastructure and Security teams to ensure maximum performance of a high traffic network infrastructure while maintaining system integrity. The ideal candidate for this position is agreeable, helpful, and efficient and also has in-depth knowledge of networks, with a focus on high-level design and planning.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain network infrastructure including QoS and BGP
- Determine network bandwidth needs and recommend measures to meet those requirements
- Conduct network modeling and analysis to construct a reliable, high-performance integrated network
- Direct system installation
- Select and install appropriate data communications components configured to meet the company’s needs
- Maintain Cisco routers, switches, and other network hardware
- Maintain Cisco firewalls and manage configurations
- Maintain Citrix NetScaler firewall configuration
- Define, document, and enforce system standards
- Design, recommend and implement new solutions to improve the resilience of network operations
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problems and outages
- Schedule updates and upgrades
- Collaborate with network architects to optimize system performance
- Engage in data network fault investigations
- Report network operation status based on project management and priority information
What you'll bring to Zotec:
- 3+ years of experience working within and managing a Cisco VoIP environment, specifically with CUCM, Unity, Cisco IVR
- Bachelor’s degree in Network Administration, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- Previous experience in IT, security or systems support, or network administrator positions preferred
- Ability to retain familiarity with various network types including LANs, WANs, WLANs, SANs, and VoIP networks
- Availability to be on call outside of regular working hours as well as occasional nights and weekends in the office
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work well independently and in team settings
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
We are passionate about empowering our employees to be extraordinary – and they continue to come through. So, if you are an Innovator, Collaborator and Doer, then welcome home.
Learn more about our organization, by visiting us at www.zotecpartners.com
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer