Incident and Problem Manager
Carmel, IN /
Product – Product Support /
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – those across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are more than 1,000 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking an Incident and Problem Manager to join us.
As our Incident and Problem Manager, you will be a key contributor managing incidents and problems. Partnering with teams across Zotec will be critical to understanding, managing, and resolving complex issues within our existing eco-system. Your responsibilities would include managing incidents and creating, tracking, and assigning resulting problems with a significant opportunity to define, refine, execute, and enforce policies and standards. The ideal candidate would possess excellent communication, customer focus, problem-solving skills, a strong ability to multi-task, and be able to effectively gain trust with clients, users, management, stakeholders, and team members. Role will work with change, incident, problem, and operations risk management teams.
What you'll do:
- Incident/Problem Management:
- Lead incident management, by collaborating with other teams, determining business impact, assessing risk, and driving of incidents towards resolution
- Assist in writing, reviewing, and enhancing incident Root Cause Analysis documentation, help resolve deviations from policy and communicating progress through dashboards, reports and other communications relating to incident and problem management
- Lead problem management by collecting root cause / causal factor information; drafting postmortems and driving broader operational risk analysis based on repeating incidents; running regular incident reviews to ensure all functions within Technology understand the incidents, postmortem, and risk factors for each incident
- Work with leaders of all functions within Technology to ensure the necessary Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions are defined and implemented
- Manage incident controls and track incidents in the Cloud Environments and Data Centers
- Work with Incident and Problem Management focused colleagues including running incident review meetings. Ensure incident and problem management actions are carried through with other groups. Lead root cause analysis efforts as needed and lead efforts in providing consistent incident and problem management standards
- Work with the leaders of all functions to ensure the necessary incident standards are defined and implemented
- Set standards and garner support for reporting, KPIs, metrics, etc. Fulfill any audit reporting needs related to incidents and problem management
What you'll bring to Zotec:
- Incident Management:
- Proven experience in responding to and managing major technology incidents including – incident and risk assessment, communications, coordination across cross-functional groups, incident resolution and business prioritization
- Ability to communicate status and risks in a direct and open manner and enforce standards, processes and controls
- Ability to manage multiple incidents simultaneously in high pressure situations
- Experience in acting as a liaison to multiple organizations
- Ability to anticipate potential obstacles and develops contingency plans to overcome them
- Solid understanding and awareness of risk management, infrastructure stack, cloud technologies, and application stack
- Deep knowledge of Incident Management industry standards, practices, and applications/platforms. (e.g. ITIL)
- Problem Management:
- Ability to define, collect and analyze defined incident/problem data sets and produce clear presentations showing trends
- Ability to work independently, analyze problems and make decisions with relevant management intervention
- Provide a level of governance, discipline and process standardization for data and root cause analysis
- Build and maintain stakeholder engagement to help drive remediation efforts to address issues/problems/risks identified
- Drive development teams and/or stakeholders to remediate the issue(s) identified (continuous service improvement)
- Drive transformation opportunities where applicable and appropriate
- Evaluate, recommend, steer towards building efficiencies & automation. Strive for consistent processes at all times.
- Identifies inconsistencies or discrepancies that are not obvious
We are passionate about empowering our employees to be extraordinary – and they continue to come through. So, if you are an Innovator, Collaborator and Doer, then welcome home.
Learn more about our organization, by visiting us at www.zotecpartners.com
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer