San Francisco, CA
Engineering – Mobile
Zumper is making renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With over 50 million annual users across our two brands Zumper & PadMapper, we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and have raised $90 million to date. Our focus is to continue to build an amazing team. We’re searching for bright, passionate, hard-working people to help build extraordinary products and revolutionize the rental industry.
As an iOS Engineer, you'll be a part of the small, but mighty mobile engineering crew at Zumper. You will build one of the top apartment rental apps on the App Store. You'll also have the opportunity to participate in the entire feature development process from conception to specification to engineering and beyond.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of building iOS applications in Swift and Objective-C
- Good understanding of the iOS SDK
- Familiarity with iOS testing frameworks
- Experience with the tools for development and debugging iOS apps
- An eye for intuitive iOS UI/UX design
- Familiarity with the libraries we use. For example: Firebase, Alamofire, SDWebImage, Fabric/Crashlytics
- A working knowledge of A/B test design and implementation
- An attitude of respect for your colleagues
- The ability to thrive on a small team and take responsibility for your work
- Resilience when solving difficult problems
- An open and inquisitive mind that questions assumptions (even your own)
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- $150/month mass transit/rideshare stipend
- $65/month gym reimbursement
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team retreats every quarter
- Team happy hours
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
What We Value
- Be Resilient: Work hard, while displaying passion, perseverance and commitment.
- Continuously Improve: Be intellectually curious, problem solve, and move quickly while producing quality results
- Collaborate: Work well with others, share knowledge and contribute positively to culture and work environment
We are a diverse bunch of people at Zumper and we want to attract and retain a diverse group of people into our team. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Let's make something amazing together.
Please note: Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zumper employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.