Business Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA /
Business Operations – Business Operations /
Zumper is on a mission to make renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With 75 million annual users across two brands (Zumper and PadMapper), we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and recently raised $60m in Series D funding (of $140m total). We’re searching for passionate, hardworking people to build extraordinary products and redefine the rental industry. Jump aboard our rocket ship!
Business Operations team at Zumper facilitates making our vision a reality by identifying and executing on the most important cross-functional initiatives. This is a high impact role that will require you to deliver objective analysis and execute on key initiatives to help scale the business, increase operational effectiveness across the organization, craft the strategies and build processes that support our growth.
You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Marketing and Operations teams to drive key initiatives forward. This role reports to the Business Operations Manager and has high visibility to the Executive Team.
What You Will Do:
- This is a highly hands-on role that will help connect our vision to day-to-day execution by leading cross-functional projects to help us reach operating and financial goals.
- You will identify opportunities, build business cases and models, conduct analyses while partnering closely with the leadership team to help scale the business.
- Highly capable of balancing strategy creation and execution of operational plans.
- Present fact-based insights and make recommendations to the leadership team to inform critical business decisions.
- Build presentations and analysis that bring clarity and insight to decision-makers.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in management consulting, investment banking, business operations or strategy at a top-tier advisory firm or a reputable fast-growing startup
- Analytical and structured thinker with a strong understanding of product metrics AND finance
- Focus on execution and results; you are able to drive initiatives and projects beyond strategy and analysis
- Highly collaborative with a team-first mindset; you can work effectively across all departments
- Strong communication skills; highly attentive to detail.
- Proficiency in SQL.
What We Offer:
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- $150/month mass transit/rideshare stipend
- $65/month gym reimbursement
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team adventures and outings
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building. We have offices in Chicago, New York, Providence, and Scottsdale and are lucky to have 200+ team mates across the US.
We care deeply about diversity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates authenticity and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other employee benefits (Please contact us to request accommodations.)
We are proud to have won awards from Inc. Magazine (2019 Best Places to Work) and SF Business Times (2020 Best Places to Work and 2019 Bay Area Workplace Wellness Award).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.