Order and Export Administrator 80%
Business Fulfillment /
Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
To further expand our Business Fulfillment team, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious professional who will be primarily responsible for order management and the execution of all export-related tasks. Serving customers around the world, you will work closely with our Production and our Technical Sales teams to bring our industry-leading products to the academic and industrial markets.
- Order processing and worldwide shipping with the follow-up until delivery
- Support shipping for conferences and trade shows including marketing material
- Invoicing and Settlement follow-up
- Acting as a point of contact for international customers and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Interfacing with logistics partners and customs agencies
- Quality check of our shipper`s invoices
- KV-degree, or BSc in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in the private sector, with relevant background in order processing and shipping
- Experience in export and customs administration
- Some experience in business fulfillment improvement processes (e.g. automation) is welcome
- Full professional proficiency in English and German; additional languages are advantageous (e.g. French)
- Proven communication skills suitable for high-quality customer interaction, excellent organizational skills with a good sense of prioritization and high attention to detail
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.